There are many ways to pay a fine including online and by phone.
Have your fine notice handy when you want to pay, and be ready to quote your fine reference (in the top right of your notice).
Where you can pay
Pay online at Fines Online.
Call 1800 659 538 to pay by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our automated service (have your payment reference number handy).
For overdue state debts, call (08) 8463 2725 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Adelaide Magistrates Court
- Elizabeth Magistrates Court
Types of payment accepted
- Direct debit
- Credit card (MasterCard and Visa)
- BPay (via phone and online with Biller Code 465450)
- You will also require your payment reference number to complete a BPay transaction
- Cash and EFTPOS (in person)
- Money order (via post, or in person to the 'Chief Recovery Officer')
Paying your fines with government benefits
You can pay off your fines through a regular debit from your Centrelink payments, known as Centrepay which is a voluntary bill paying service.
If you have a payment arrangement, you can use this service to pay your fine. You will need to provide your Centrelink Customer Reference Number when applying for a Centrepay deduction.
If you need to spread your payment over a period of time, you can apply for a payment arrangement.
If you have a fine that has been issued by an interstate authority, you will need to contact them directly about making a payment.