Go to top of page

It is important to keep your contact details up to date with us.

Update your details

You can update your details by: 

Authorising an alternative contact

Another person is not permitted to enquire about your fine or debt unless you have authorised that person as an alternate contact with us, in writing or verbally via phone.

No information will be provided unless we have them on file as an authorised person. Contact us to authorise an alternative contact.