Go to top of page

Don't risk enforcement action - contact us if you have questions about paying your debts



How to contact us

  • via our online enquiry form
  • for fines (including court fines) call us on 1800 659 538
  • for state debts call us on (08) 8463 2725

If you have a question about your fine or debt, call the state government department or agency that issued the original fine or invoice to you. Check the original expiation notice or invoice for these contact details.

Fines State debts
Phone icon Phone icon
1800 659 538
Available for payments 24/7
(08) 8463 2725
Available for payments 9am to 5pm weekdays

How to pay your fine

There are a range of ways you can pay your fine or debt. See ways to pay for more details.

Compliments, complaints and feedback

If you would like to raise any concerns or provide feedback about your dealings with our office, call 1800 659 538. More information about raising a complaint is available on the Attorney-General's Department website.

If you are still unhappy with the outcome, the Ombudsman may be able to help. Visit the Ombudsman SA website or phone (08) 8226 8699 or 1800 182 150 (country SA toll free).

Scams and alerts

Every day, scammers send out spam emails, text messages, notices, letters or correspondence, and make phone calls to random, unknown recipients for the purposes of being deceitful to innocent people. The subject of these scams can sometimes be fines related, go to the scams and alerts page to read more.